Netsil is a growing team. We are looking for innovators with a strong background in engineering, product, marketing and sales. Be a part of a fast-paced team that is shaping the world of application observability and analytics. Current open positions are listed below.
Netsil is looking for a sales engineer for our cutting edge product in microservices observability space. This is an enterprise product targeted at SREs and DevOps engineers who run production applications built using modern technologies (Microservices, Containers, etc.). At Netsil, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to our sales efforts. You will work directly with customers and play an expert role in how our product gets deployed, managed and is used to monitor their production applications.
- Work with customers and do effective demos/presentations and answer questions from a very technical audience of SREs and DevOps engineers
- Manage multiple parallel customer trials and relationships
- Troubleshoot issues with product installations in customer environments
- Collaborate effectively with the product team and communicate feedback from the field
- Travel time up to 50%
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software solutions
- Strong background in Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of open source technologies (especially Docker, Mesosphere DC/OS) and cloud services (especially AWS)
- Knowledge of data pipelines (Kafka, Spark) and Big Data is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Passion for working in a fast-paced startup, and the desire to help make it HUGE
We are building a cutting edge technology product in microservices observability space. We are backed by top tier investors. We are a team of cool, fun loving, enthusiastic people who love challenges.
Location: San Francisco, CA
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are a startup with a stellar team and backing by top-tier venture firms. We have built the next- generation observability & analytics solution for modern cloud applications. This is an enterprise product targeted at SREs and DevOps engineers who run production applications built using modern technologies (Cloud, Microservices, Containers, etc.). You will be playing a key role at the company by sourcing, developing and closing enterprise sales accounts using your excellent knowledge of the product, company vision, differentiation and the larger market landscape. This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
● Articulate our business value proposition and differentiation to decision makers, assess buying interest, develop and close accounts
● Navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision makers
● Travel to events, trade shows and key accounts to source, develop and close
● Do effective demos/presentations and answer questions from a very technical audience of SREs/DevOps engineers, all the way to CTOs
● Collaborate effectively with the product team and communicate feedback from the field
● Use excellent time management to handle multiple parallel customer trials and relationships
● Travel time up to 25%
● 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with repeat successes
● A background in software engineering or sales engineering is strongly preferred
● Technical competence in Cloud computing, open-source technologies (especially Docker, Mesosphere DC/OS), SaaS and enterprise IT
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● High energy and strong business acumen along with deep sales hunter skills
● Passion for working in a fast-paced startup, and the desire to help make it HUGE